TRM – Talent Review Management
1 Day Training Workshop
Talent Review Management is about how to hire, retain, and develop the most talented and skilled employees.
It is vital to manage and keep sufficient internal talented employees inside the organization and prepare potential calibers to be ready for critical roles.
Talent Review Process:
- The most common technique for assessing talent is the practice of plotting candidates on a grid (9-box) along two dimensions: Performance and Potential.
- Levels and descriptions of Performance appear along a horizontal axis while levels and descriptions of Potential appear along a vertical axis.
- Provide a full view of the talent health of the organization.
- Gauge the health of the organization’s pipeline of leadership talent.
- Provide information on critical roles and posts which do not have suitable successors and which put the organization at risk.
- Provide a complete view on whether sufficient internal talent exists to drive future growth of business.
- Identify high potential employees and develop them to take on critical roles in the future.
Date: 22 Dec 2018
Duration: 1 Day workshop
Location: Triumph Hotel, Heliopolis
Fees: 1,600 EGP
Early bird: 1,250 (to enjoy early bird discount, you have to pay before Dec. 15)