Added-value to individuals, business and community
Empowering people to think, work and live in a better way by acquiring new ideas and practices can be applied in all matters of life.
Our Core Values
LHTC was founded in May, 2012 as a training and consulting provider.
Targeting to serve corporations and marketplace calibers.
We delivered our services to globally high ranked multinational companies.
We had tended to serve the community needs, and work with international NGOs.
Started to use psychometric tests with high class international providers’ tools for
personality and competencies assessments. Also began to cooperate with governmental sectors.
During the global pandemic of COVID, turned our services to be delivered as virtual webinars.
Also expanded our partnership relations with other different international providers in the learning, and assessment field.
We're aiming to;
-Give more focus on the development area with NGOs, CSR departments aligned with the 2030 SDGs.
-Creating special programs with educational institutions for the younger generation.
-Design new training workshops and online library.
Experiential Learning tactics
practical and applicable tools
simulations, gamifying, interactive means
new opportunities and horizons
awareness and Change mindsets
Message from the founder
Here in LHTC, our passion is to make an impact, transform lives, and our drive is People, we do believe that we have a vital role in investing in people and giving them the opportunity to learn how to think, work and live better.
- We value our clients and maintain our relationship with them.
- We work with our partners together for the best mutual benefit.
- We continuously search for up-to-date knowledge opportunities, new learning styles and approaches
- We innovate tools and activities
- We keep professional delivery of best-tailored solutions that meet the real needs and challenges of individuals, groups, and organizations.
Founder and CEO