July 28, 29
4 Hours Virtual Training
July 28, 29
Communication is going to be at the central heart of the covid 19 crisis.
Email is a fast, efficient means of business communication, so how to write both concisely and clearly in a short time becomes urgency.
The course provides the participants with helpful tools for the business setting written communication.
The Email Writing Techniques and Email Etiquette workshop helps you to know techniques and standards of technical and business writing as being an important means of communication.
The workshop aims at helping you develop both the skills and language you need to write proper effective business writing and send the right message.
This workshop focuses on introducing tactics, developing writing skills, using standard expressions in formal writing and avoiding common mistakes.
- Writing and responding to various types of email correspondence.
- Dealing with external and internal emails and other forms of business writing.
- Knowing methods to organize, edit your work and detect errors.
- Exploring ways to deal with different types of people (audience) when writing.
- Using a variety of expressions instead of repeating the same expressions every time.
- Acknowledging the difference between American and British English and deciding which one to use in business writing.
- Mastering the Cheesecake technique!
- Editing common mistakes and ways to avoid them.
- Learning expressions, vocabulary, grammar and punctuation of business English
- Looking into formal writing versus informal writing.
- Highlighting email etiquette.
- Covering the 7 Cs.
Date: July 28, 29
Time: 11:00 AM – 01:00 PM
Total Duration: 4 Hours Training
Plat Form: Zoom
Fees: 750 EGP