Starting July 17
80 hours online
IFRS Diploma - Preparation Course
80 Hours Online
2 Days per week (Sunday/Wednesday)
This diploma offers a broad knowledge and practice to the field of International
Financial Reporting and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). It traces
the history of the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) from its early
roots through to recent changes and updates and future developments.
The diploma is designed to develop your knowledge and understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards.
You will also learn how to apply them, as well as the concepts and principles which underpin them.
On completion of the diploma, you should be able to:
- Help you understand how International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) are used around the world.
- Explain how the International Financial Reporting Standards Foundation (IFRSF) /International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) work and how these are being changed.
- Examine the fundamental requirements of IFRS on a standard by-standard basis.
- Provide guidance on how to use IFRS in practice.
Why take the Course with LHTC?
- Certified instructors
- Personal study and follow up plan lead you to pass the exam
- Online and live classes availability
- Professional handouts to help you study.
- Interactive course
- Practical training to help you apply what you learn in your job.
- Exam Techniques Tips
- Sufficient course time to study and be ready for the exam.
- Admin assistance for registration
Date: Starting 17 July
Time: 07:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Total Duration: 80 Hours
Duration: 2 days per week (Sunday/Wednesday)
Dr. Haytham Torkey
Keynote Speaker, Mentor and Expert Trainer
Haytham Torkey is a CEO & Managing Partner at Nexia International who provide services to various industries on different spectrums.
Prior to joining Nexia International he was a Partner at Kreston International, Senior Manager at KPMG, Assistant Manager at EY and Senior Associate at Crowe Global.
He has more than 18 years of professional experience in External Audit, Internal Audit, Risk, Compliance, Transactions, Restructuring and Training Services.
Haytham is a Subject Matter Expert in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (U.S. GAAP), Financial Risk Management (FRM), Internal Audit (IA) and Corporate Governance (CG).