CMA Introduction, Best time to be certified
FREE Awareness Session
CMA Introduction FREE Awareness Session
1 Hour Free Awareness Session
13 Feb. 2021 (7:00 pm Cairo time)
Benefits to attend our Webinar:
- Introduction about CMA
- Why this is the best time to start your CMA?
- Short session "Planning and Budgeting"
- Get a special discount to study CMA
About CMA (Certified Management Accountant) :
CMA certification has been the global benchmark for management accountants and financial professionals.
It is a globally recognized certification
CMA equips you with in-depth financial & business skills, and put you in demand with employers. So, It considers a “passport” to a wide range of career opportunities with leading companies.
Finally, CMA credential adds a real value to your profile.
CMA in Comparison with Other Certificates
- Focused, on Critical Skills a Participant uses in Business.
- Respected, Leading Employers seek to hire and promote CMAs.
- Valued, CMAs earn higher compensation than noncertified professionals.
- Convenient, CMA Exams are offered electronically in hundreds of locations worldwide.
The CMA exam: 2 parts covering 12 competencies
Part 1: Financial Planning, Performance, and Analytics
- 15% External Financial Reporting Decisions
- 20% Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting
- 20% Performance Management
- 15% Cost Management
- 15% Internal Controls
- 15% Technology and Analytics
Part 2: Strategic Financial Management
- 20% Financial Statement Analysis
- 20% Corporate Finance
- 25% Decision Analysis
- 10% Risk Management
- 10% Investment Decisions
- 15% Professional Ethics
The Online Course with LHTC:
Interactive Online Course, including:
- Personal follow up plan
- Exam Techniques Tips
- Available online session record
- Retake the course for free
- Administration and registration Assistance
- Deep discounts promotions
Date: 13 Feb. 2021
Duration: 1 Hour
Time: 7:00 PM (Cairo Time)
Original Material included