CMA Preparation Course
Best Time To Be Certified
8 Nov (Virtual Live)
CMA Preparation Course
Starting date of Part one: 23 Nov.
Starting date of Part two: 8 Nov.
100 Hours Training workshop
Online Course is Available Now, with flexible duration for corporate.
About CMA (Certified Management Accountant) :
CMA certification has been the global benchmark for management accountants and financial professionals. It is a globally recognized certification
CMA equips you with in-depth financial & business skills, and put you in demand with employers. So, It considers a “passport” to a wide range of career opportunities with leading companies.
Finally, CMA credential adds a real value to your profile.
CMA in Comparison with Other Certificates
- Focused, on Critical Skills a Participant uses in Business.
- Respected, Leading Employers seek to hire and promote CMAs.
- Valued, CMAs earn higher compensation than noncertified professionals.
- Convenient, CMA Exams are offered electronically in hundreds of locations worldwide.
The CMA exam: 2 parts covering 12 competencies
Part 1: Financial Planning, Performance, and Analytics
- 15% External Financial Reporting Decisions
- 20% Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting
- 20% Performance Management
- 15% Cost Management
- 15% Internal Controls
- 15% Technology and Analytics
Part 2: Strategic Financial Management
- 20% Financial Statement Analysis
- 20% Corporate Finance
- 25% Decision Analysis
- 10% Risk Management
- 10% Investment Decisions
- 15% Professional Ethics
The CMA Exam
The Exam contain 100 MCQs must be answered during 3 hours duration, followed by 2 essay to be answered in 1 hour. So, Total duration is 4 hours
- The essay window will not open if you didn't get the required score to pass the MCQs. It is important to know how to answer MCQs and essays. At LHTC, we help you with practicing the techniques to answer both types of questions correct and finally pass the exam and get your CMA designation
The Online Course with LHTC:
Interactive Online Course, including:
- Personal follow up plan.
- Hock original study material included.
- Online and printable pdf.
- Free of charge updated material, you don't need to pay for any updates.
- Flash cards to help you study
- MCQs, Essays and App
- Mock Exams
- Professional handouts to help you study.
- Certified instructors
- Practical application to help you apply what you learn in your job.
- Interactive course
- Training to answer the MCQ and essay questions.
- Exam Techniques Tips
- Available online session record
- Retake the course for free if not pass
- Administration and registration Assistance.
- Sufficient course time to study and be ready for the exam (100 H) per part.
- Deep discounts promotions for IMA membership and exam.
- Admin assistance for registration
HOCK original material included
Samy S. Boulos, CMA, CFM
Samy is a Business and Financial consultant and trainer. He has solid practical background, as he took over strategic managerial roles with leading companies since 1998.
His wide experience (more than 20 years) in many fields, as he worked in different industries.
Samy successfully engaged in different consultation and training.
- He is Holding CMA and CFM (2007)
- Bsc. of commerce, accounting - Ain Shams University, Egypt (1994)
Samy started as CMA instructor end of 2007. and conducted a variety of training to different managerial level and business leaders working at leading companies.
Samy helped many candidate to get their CMA designation.
Fees (virtual live class)
(including Original Material and personal follow up plan)
(Early bird till 22 October 2020)
Part one: 750 USD instead of 1200 USD (40% Discount)
Part Two: 600 USD instead of 1200 USD (50% Discount)
Part One Starting Date: 23 Nov. 2020 (Monday/Thursday)
Part Two Starting Date: 8 Nov. 2020 (Sunday/Wednesday)
Total Duration: 100 Hours
Time: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Location : Zoom
CMA Preparation Course - Online
Original Material included