CMA, Best Time To Be Certified
Classes starts June 2020
CMA Part 1 - Preparation Course
Online Course is Available Now, Starts Sunday 28 June 2020
40% Discount for limited time, including HOCK original material
About CMA (Certified Management Accountant) :
CMA certification has been the global benchmark for management accountants and financial professionals.
It is a globally recognized certification
CMA equips you with in-depth financial & business skills, and put you in demand with employers. So, It considers a “passport” to a wide range of career opportunities with leading companies.
Finally, CMA credential adds a real value to your profile.
CMA in Comparison with Other Certificates
- Focused, on Critical Skills a Participant uses in Business.
- Respected, Leading Employers seek to hire and promote CMAs.
- Valued, CMAs earn higher compensation than noncertified professionals.
- Convenient, CMA Exams are offered electronically in hundreds of locations worldwide.
The CMA exam: 2 parts covering 12 competencies
Part 1: Financial Planning, Performance, and Analytics
- 15% External Financial Reporting Decisions
- 20% Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting
- 20% Performance Management
- 15% Cost Management
- 15% Internal Controls
- 15% Technology and Analytics
Part 2: Strategic Financial Management
- 20% Financial Statement Analysis
- 20% Corporate Finance
- 25% Decision Analysis
- 10% Risk Management
- 10% Investment Decisions
- 15% Professional Ethics
The Online Course with LHTC:
Interactive Online Course, including:
- Personal follow up plan
- Exam Techniques Tips
- Available online session record
- Retake the course for free
- Administration and registration Assistance
- Deep discounts promotions
Samy S. Boulos, CMA, CFM
Samy is a Business and Financial consultant and trainer. He has solid practical background, as he took over strategic managerial roles with leading companies since 1998.
His wide experience (more than 20 years) in many fields, as he worked in different industries.
Samy successfully engaged in different consultation and training.
- He is Holding CMA and CFM (2007)
- Bsc. of commerce, accounting - Ain Shams University, Egypt (1994)
Samy started as CMA instructor end of 2007. and conducted a variety of training to different managerial level and business leaders working at leading companies.
Samy helped many candidate to get their CMA designation.
Start Date: Sunday 28 June 2020
Every Sunday and Thursday
Duration: 3 Hour
Time: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
CMA Preparation Course - Online
Original Material included