Dec 22 , 23
2 Days Training Workshop
Dec 22 , 23
The aim of conflict management training is to introduce practical conflict resolution techniques and strategies that managers and team leaders can effectively utilize when managing conflict in the workplace
Conflict is an inevitable part of our lives but how we view it and how we deal with it can turn it from being an unpleasant experience into one where we learn and grow. This workshop will help participants to understand how conflict can be positive and will introduce tools and techniques that will assist to effectively deal with conflict situations.
- Understanding Conflict
- Understanding causes of conflicts
- Defining workplace conflict
- Skills Necessary to resolve Conflicts:
- Active listening
- Effective questioning
- Rapport building
- Assertive behavior
- Effective promising
- Conflict management Resolution Process
- Identify and clearly define the real problem.
- Brainstorm solutions.
- Evaluate the solutions.
- Choose the best solution.
- Implement the chosen solution.
- Choose a follow up date to evaluate.
- Solution Building and Finding Common Ground
- Create an effective atmosphere
- Separate the person from the problem
- Create mutual understanding
- Use objective criteria for evaluation
- Generate options
- Conflict Resolution using the Thomas-Kilmann Instrument
- Turn complaint into compliment
Date: 22 , 23 Dec 2019
Duration: 2 Days workshop