CS - Phone Etiquette
CS Phone Etiquette
One Day Training Workshop
Many organizations spend plenty of time and money on their employees to excel in communication, Therefore it is important for an organization to have such a well mannered and having good employees with phone etiquette who can fulfill the need for proper phone etiquette in the work place.
- Introduction - What’s Etiquette?
- Telephone is one of the necessities of everyday life
- Common Phone Ethics
- What does it mean Telephone Etiquette?
- Active listening
- The important components of telephone etiquette
- Preparing to start a call
- How to start a call
- Placing the customer on hold
- Transferring calls
- Ending the call
- How to answer a call correctly
- How to give your voice a “personality”?
- Art of making Phone calls
- Questioning techniques and feedback
- Handling impatient/rude callers
- Common Complaints of callers
- The tips of Telephone Etiquette
Date: 4 July 2019
Duration: One Day workshop