2 Days Training Workshop
The Incoterms (International Commercial Terms) are an essential set of rules that dictate the responsibilities and obligations of buyers and sellers in international trade.
With the recent update to Incoterms 2020, it is crucial for businesses and professionals involved in international trade to familiarize themselves with the revised rules to minimize risks, improve efficiency, and avoid disputes.
This comprehensive 2-day training course aims to provide participants with a solid understanding of the Incoterms 2020 rules, including their purpose, applicability, and practical implications.
Through a combination of theoretical presentations, case studies, and group discussions, participants will gain the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively navigate the complexities of international trade contracts.
- Familiarize participants with the Incoterms 2020 rules and their key changes from previous versions.
- Understand the role of Incoterms in international trade contracts and their impact on business operations.
- Identify the rights, responsibilities, and risks associated with each Incoterm.
- Develop strategies to select the most suitable Incoterms for specific trade transactions.
- Enhance participants' ability to negotiate and draft contracts using Incoterms 2020.
- Improve participants' comprehension of the implications of Incoterms on logistics, insurance, and customs clearance.
- Enable participants to effectively manage potential disputes and misunderstandings arising from the use of Incoterms.
- Provide participants with practical tools and resources to apply Incoterms 2020 in their day-to-day work.
- Interactive presentations by subject-matter experts
- Group discussions and case studies
- Hands-on exercises and simulations
- Q&A sessions
- Course materials and resources for reference
- Importers and exporters
- Freight forwarders and customs brokers
- Logistics and supply chain professionals
- International trade consultants
- Legal and compliance officers
- Session 1: Introduction to Incoterms
- Session 2: Understanding Incoterms Rules
- Session 3: Incoterms Application and Selection
- Session 4: Incoterms and Documentation
- Session 5: Incoterms and Logistics
- Session 6: Incoterms and Risk Management
For More details, Please Contact us