Nov. 15, 16
2 Days Training Workshop
Nov. 15, 16
Successful organizations cultivate and retain top talent.
An organization that has a structured managing talent strategy will invariably excel in its business outcomes.
Effective managing talent strategy ensures that the most skillful employees are attracted and retained across the organization, in comparison to its competitive landscape.
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand how to build managing talent strategy in alliance with organization goals
- Develop organization competency model
- Learn how to build a managing talent plan
- Know best practices of managing talent
- Human Resources Introduction.
- Relation between managing talent and Human Resource functions
- Employee life cycle stages
- Definition of Talent Management
- Define and Identify talent
- Different between Talent, skillful and knowledgeable employee
- Objectives of managing talent process
- Model of managing talent
- Managing talent role , framework & life cycle
- Talent management vs Talent development
- Components of managing talent process
- Talent Management Initiatives
- Benefits of managing talent to Organization & employee
- Developing and implementing effective managing talent strategy plan
- Why managing talent plans fails?
Date: 15, 16 Nov. 2020
Duration: 2 Days Training workshop
Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM