Writing Business Case
Business writing Course
One Day Training Workshop
How to build a business case?
This is a one day training workshop on how to build/write a business case, including writer recommendation. It is often best written last, when you’re clear about your recommended course of actions, and why.
Remember that some decision-makers may only read the executive summary, so you need to make sure that you have included everything relevant.
- The sections required for a business case.
- Style and language.
- The presentation format.
- The opportunity cost.
- The problem/opportunity/need/solution.
- The market and key segments.
- Competitive landscape matrix.
- Competitive positioning.
- Business model and marketing plan.
- Financial projection.
- Funding /budgeting/proceed breakdown.
- Execution timeline.
- Business case formats and templates practice.
Date: 30 Mar 2019
Duration: One Day workshop
Location: Conrad Hotel