- This event has passed.
November 13, 2019 @ 10:00 am - November 14, 2019 @ 4:00 pm
2 Hours Training Workshop
Successful organizations cultivate and retain top talent.
An organization that has a structured talent management strategy will invariably excel in its business outcomes.
Effective talent management strategy ensures that the most skillful employees are attracted and retained across the organization, in comparison to its competitive landscape.
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand how to build talent management strategy in alliance with organization goals
- Develop organization competency model
- Learn how to build a talent management plan
- Know best practices of talent management
- Human Resources Introduction.
- Relation between Talent Management and Human Resource functions
- Employee life cycle stages
- Definition of Talent Management
- Define and Identify talent
- Different between Talent, skillful and knowledgeable employee
- Objectives of Talent Management process
- Model of Talent Management
- Talent Management role , framework & life cycle
- Talent management vs Talent development
- Components of Talent Management process
- Talent Management Initiatives
- Benefits of Talent Management to Organization & employee
- Developing and implementing effective talent management strategy plan
- Why talent management plans fails?
Date: 13 July 2020
Duration: 2 Hours workshop