- This event has passed.
Strategic Business Planning
November 20, 2019 @ 9:00 am - November 21, 2019 @ 4:00 pm
This workshop aims to provide business leaders and management team with vital insights about the extreme importance of shaping the future of their industry / corporate / subsidiary. Change is inevitable, and those who will not contribute to shaping the coming change will have either to get reshaped to fit in, or to fade away.
Attendants will learn and practice how to predict which future moves can be the most successful, and how to get their corporate / subsidiary / department ready for the change and take the initiative to induce it ending with brighter future results.
- Strategic Management and Competitiveness:
- Strategic competitiveness
- Competitive landscape
- Global economy impacts
- Technology impacts
- IO model
- RB model
- External Environment:
- Internal Environment:
- Business-level strategy
- How to build competitive advantages
- Competitive dynamics:
- Today’s competitive landscape
- Competition styles
- Ability & probability
- First mover advantages & disadvantages
- Second mover advantages & disadvantages
- Industries evolution
- Corporate / subsidiary / department-level strategy: Strategic alternatives