- This event has passed.
January 12 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
(One Day workshop)
Many organizations spend plenty of time and money on their employees to excel in communication, Therefore it is important for an organization to have such a well mannered and having good employees with good communication skills and use these skills in achieving targets in the work place. Participants will learn:
• How to get excellent communication skills
• Body language in communication
• Emphasize on how to better communicate in the work place with colleagues, managers and clients
• Non Verbal Communication
• Interpreting Eye Movements
• Body Language
• Pragmatic Awareness
• Effective Listening
• Communication Styles ( Passive / Aggressive / Assertive)
• Assertiveness Techniques ( Factual / Empathic /Consequent /Divergent/ Expressive / Responsive)
• Barriers to Good Communication
• Multiple Intelligence
• What is conflict?
• Actions that causes work place conflict
• Ways to avoid conflict at work
• Team communication using the” Johari Model”
• Why Team Briefing & Feedback?