Feb 17, 18
Creative Problem Solving
2 Days Training Workshop
Feb 17, 18
Problem solving is the act of defining a problem; determining the cause of the problem; identifying, prioritizing and selecting alternatives for a solution; and implementing a solution.
- Increase awareness of solving problem steps and solving tools.
- Distinguish root causes from symptoms to identify the right solution for the right problem.
- Improve decision making skills through identifying solving problem style.
- Identify ways to think creatively and work towards creative solutions.
- Recognize the top ten rules of good decision-making.
- Anatomy of a problem
- Problem Solving Model
- Problem Solving Styles
- Creative problem solving using The Six Thinking Hats
- List alternatives
- Review the alternatives
- Choose the best alternative (or combination of alternatives)
- Implement the solution
- Review progress.
- Barriers to effective decision making
- Brainstorming &Thinking Outside the Box
- Take action
- Review your decision & its Consequences
- Group decision making
- Case Study
Date: 17,18 Feb 2019
Duration: 2 Days workshop
Location: Triumph Hotel, Heliopolis