- This event has passed.
Customer Service – Quality Service
January 22 @ 10:00 am - January 23 @ 4:00 pm
Customer Service Quality Service
(2 days training workshop)
Workshop overview :
Customers are the lifeline of any business, your customer service team is often the face of your company, and customers’ experiences will be defined by the skill and quality of the support they receive.
Providing excellent customer service starts with a genuine desire to delight your customers.
Quality customer service is the best way to keep customers coming back, thus ensuring long-term success.
- Learn CS principles and tools
- CS has vital role in serving customers
- Understand difference between customer value and customer satisfaction,
- How CS teams do their job and maintain better relation with customers.
- Six Pillars of CS
- Customer relationship overview
- Customers Perceptions is Reality
- 7 Steps of handling customer
- Service Quality Measures
- Customer Life Styles/Value
- Creating Customer Value, Satisfaction, and Loyalty
- FORD technique